Transform will be an experience unlike any other HR event you have ever attended. Why? We’ve designed Transform to prepare you for the challenges and changes you’ll be facing tomorrow and beyond, not just on the here and now.
Transform is for talent managers and HR leaders who are looking for cutting-edge insights and best practices from innovative and forward-thinking companies. If that is you, you can’t afford not to be in Austin in February.
And at Transform, you will hear directly from some of the sharpest and most accomplished HR and talent management practitioners and thought leaders working today. HR pros who have helped to direct and drive forward-looking companies such as Hard Rock International, Southwest Airlines, Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Edmunds.com, Yahoo!, Daxko, Saba, Humetrics, and many more.
Here is a taste of what you will experience at Transform:
- Great insights on innovations in talent management from Billy Beane, general manager of major league baseball’s Oakland A’s, and the man behind the book and movie “Moneyball.”
- You’ll learn from Libby Sartain, who led significant business transformation initiatives as Chief Human Resource Officer at both Yahoo! and Southwest Airlines.
- Training and development whiz Jim Knight who heads the School of Hard Rocks as Senior Director of Training at Hard Rock International will talk about how to build a team of rock stars.
- Our conference chairman Ron Thomas, who led the talent management team as VP Human Resources and Organizational Development at Martha Stewart Living, will keep both attendees and speakers engaged during the two days of Transform.
- Hundreds of your peers and fellow HR professionals to network with, engage and learn from during two busy and information-packed days.
- … and much more!
You’ll also earn valuable HRCI recertification credits by attending Transform!